HK?

With The Initials "HK" on the stock of this gun, I thought it might be a lead to contact Heckler & Koch to see if this was an early model made by them. Here is my email and their reply:

"To Whom It May Concern,

I'm trying to identify a German Shotgun. It has the initials "HK" on
the butt of the gun. I was wondering if it could be an early model
from Heckler-Koch.

I have posted more photos on this web site: http://
germanshotgun.blogspot.com/

Does this gun look familiar to you? Can you be of assistance or
direct me to someone who might be able to help me. It's been in the
family and I'm looking for a possible value."


Reply from Heckler-Koch:

"Please note that the gun on the picture is not an HK-gun.
We suppose that "HK" on the stock represent initials of a name.
However, not of a brand name but of another name.
Best regards,
HK Jagd- und Sportwaffen GmbH
i. A.
Monika Hils
Sales Export"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one, you can also take help from the firearms safety training classes in get amazing guns and get proper training to maintain guns in their original position. You can also take help from the licensing centers like MA Gun License to get guns like this and get proper safety and security.